SMS Text Messaging & Paging — PageStation
An advanced text messaging software system that provides real-time text messaging to pagers, PDAs, and cell phones, from any authorized computer on your network. You deliver customized or predefined page messages with the simple click of a mouse. PageStation supports mass text messaging via a direct connection to Twitter, and reaches network PCs with text messages as if they were pagers.
- Delivers text messages to traditional numeric / alphanumeric pagers, PDAs, and PCs users with customized or predetermined text messages with the click of a mouse.
- Supports 2 way SMS texting, with reply messages threaded and displayed as conversations.
- Advanced texting features, message forwarding, delayed delivery, voicemail and message archiving.
- Built in Twitter interface provides low cost emergency text messaging for mass notifications. Increase the effectiveness of your communications through a service people already know and use.
- Supports multiple text messaging services and equipment manufacturers.
- Integrates with overhead paging, phones, PCs, TVs, and more, to create a unified communication system.
- Support for Vocera Badges
- Support for SNPP (input and output), WCTP (output), TAP (input and output, direct and modem)