How You Should Be Using a Digital Signage System
A multimedia digital signage system designed to unify emergency and daily communications. As a part of Connections, it employs the same browser-based user interface as other components of Connections. MessageNet digital signage delivers a wide variety of media types. MessageNet can connect to LCDs via our own controllers, or through pre-existing Windows and Mac devices.
Applications of digital signage:
- Public information and warning
- Internal information and warning
- Influencing customer behavior
- Enhancing customer experience
- Enhancing architecture and environment
- Improve communications among employees and staff.
- Reduce or eliminate printing, distribution, and installation costs of traditional printed signage.
- Flexibility. It easily allows for instant content changes.
- Consolidate multiple information sources into one attention-grabbing solution.
- Control all content from one location to ensure consistent messaging.
- Target information to specific audiences with the ability to customize any screen in any location.
- When combined with Connections’ fire panel interface, emergency messages can be fully automated.