Fire, Safety, Security & Alerting Systems Integration — MESA
MessageNet Enterprise Security & Alerting features integrate and enhance your existing building automation, fire safety, and security systems. MESA adapts and prioritizes alerts from a variety of safety and security systems for delivery to any of the spectrum of communication devices used in the enterprise.
- When an emergency is detected, information can be sent to individuals via pagers and phones while PCs, electronic signs, and intercom/PA systems deliver different public content versions of the same messages.
- MESA uses wireless duress/panic buttons and other devices to provide nearly instantaneous communication of emergency conditions throughout your organization. MESA’s wireless buttons, motion detectors, window & door open detectors and other wireless devices all send signals to the Connections server for the alerting of the selected communication devices.
- The messages sent by the wireless buttons and sensor devices can be changed automatically by time of day or day of week, etc. One or more messages can be sent based on a single event.
- MESA allows security personnel to view devices in alarm from PC screens showing floor plans. Communication devices adjacent to security appliances can be viewed and accessed from the same screens.
- MESA provides a record of all messages sent and all buttons pushed. The archives provide a searchable record of all events indicating who pressed the button or stopped the message and when the event occurred.
- Because MESA delivers messages to your security department as well as to devices near the location of the emergency, you achieve the fastest possible response times from your staff.
- MESA can also provide a copy of the alert message to email boxes. Messages can be sent over the internet or intranets to electronic signs and PCs, even to outside security organizations if desired.
- MESA security camera system integrates with modern IP digital video surveillance systems, supports its own set of wired and wireless IP cameras and supports delivery of real-time streaming video to targeted PCs in pop-up windows. Archives the video to the MESA server or MESA DVRs as desired. User ID and password protection controls point and click access to real-time video streams.
- MESA duress buttons and motion detectors can trigger events to initiate the delivery of IP digital video to desired persons PCs.
- RFID technologies, such as Asset Tracking Systems, can be integrated with MESA to provide the vital interfaces to your full set of enterprise communication systems so that assets can be tracked and accessed efficiently.
- Weather Alert, Fire Alarm and other public warning systems can communicate directly with MESA to automatically announce their alerts and alarms over the intercom systems and display them on electronic signs and pagers.